SPOT GEN3 GPS satellite messaging
Communicate with friends and family, record your trips and be safe even outside the range of cell phones.
The SMCD0095 satellite signal finder allows you to adjust your satellite dish more precisely to ensure the best reception possible. It is also the ideal accessory for precise adjustment of the antenna to your chalet or your recreational vehicle.
Wire Pct Dual Rg6 100′
Do all your satellite and cable installations with the AF660 3gHz RG6 cable from PCT. The cable is specially designed to withstand Canadian weather conditions. The weather-resistant PVC jacket is flexible and easy to use during the coldest winter installations. The fully recyclable box distributes the cable with ease and does not fear tangling. This cable is approved by Bell and Shaw, and Xplornet.
Cellular Signal Booster WeBoost Home Room 4G
With the Home Room, there’s a more affordable way to stop dropped calls, missed texts, slow data speeds, and other connectivity issues at home.
- Among multi-user, residential cell signal boosters, the Home Room offers the best value in its class; improving indoor coverage for one room up to 1,500 sq. ft
- The 75 Ohm Outdoor Panel Antenna pulls in cellular signal with increased gain. It’s made to fit an antenna pole or clamp to a rooftop vent pipe for added convenience
- With its flat window cable and desktop inside antenna, setup for the Home Room is easy and doesn’t require drilling holes in walls to access the outside panel antenna
- Home Room offers tool-free installation and features a two-year manufacturer’s warranty as well as a 30-day money-back guarantee to ensure customer satisfaction
- With Home Room, there’s now a more affordable, yet effective way to stop dropped calls, missed texts, slow data speeds, and other connectivity issues with any phone, tablet, or cellular device-on any carrier network
- With 60 dB max gain, the Home Room simultaneously boosts existing cell signal for multiple users in a specific area of a home-up to 1,500 sq. ft. in total coverage area depending on the outside signal conditions